Earn $$ with WidgetBucks!

Sunday, December 30, 2007

belief in godTechnorati Profile

My father-in-law is an adhyatmik guru (saint), he preaches and teaches as to how one can gain inner peace. when i was married in this family, there were many doubts and fears that surrounded me. as, this was unlike any other house and was more of a ashram.

I use to see many people coming in this ashram to seek advice from my father-in-law for their various problems. My father is not really a believer of god though he visits temples on my mother's request and at times compulsions. But, once he started believing in my father-in-law and started visiting this ashram he changed completely. He, now has started taking care of mother's wishes and has started to believe in the existence of god.

Even, i have started to understand the ways of this Grihastha Ashram (house-Ashram). I, now have complete faith on my Guru that is my father-in-law and understand that he is always there for all of us.

I am very very happy and honored to be a part of this family and thank the almighty for the same.

No comments: